Below is the plan for the re-opening of the Pause, subject to change, based on Mass State Government Phase 2. Re-opening plan. In order to get the property fully prepared, we are targeting 6/13/2020 as the earliest date.
Each Group meeting at the Pause, based on State guidelines for maximum capacity of building, may find that they will need to have 2 meetings running separately but simultaneously: one inside – one outside.
The Pause dial in AA meetings: the noontime, 2pm and 5pm will continue post re-opening. It is likely that the 7am dial in will go away after the re-opening.
- Outdoor Meetings are expected to begin on Saturday 6/13/2020.
- A large (30 x 30) function tent has been ordered and will be set up at the back of the building
- The Back area of the property is being re-landscaped
- Seating under the tent will be set up according to 6 foot social distancing requirements
- Facemasks are strongly encouraged.
- 2 Port A Potties will be stationed in the backyard for outside meeting attendees
- Bring your own coffee: no coffee service
- Indoor meetings are still subject to under 10 people as per State Regulations
- We expect a date for Phase 2 re-opening to be announced over the next few days. However, Pause will not be ready to increase capacity inside the building until Saturday June 13th at the earliest
- As State of MA moves to phase 2 we expect inside meetings will be increased to a maximum of 38 people based
- on social distancing capacity,
- Each Group is responsible for compliance with inside capacity limits
- The room will be re-organized and individual seating only will be available (no couches)
- Seating will be marked according to social distancing requirements
- Face masks will be mandatory inside the building as per Mass state regulations.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have already been set-up
- Bring your own coffee No coffee service for now
Each Group will be responsible to spray disinfectant on furniture at the end of each meeting.
If you have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org